Tailor your experience and have local creative partners, and content recommended by similar users, brought to the top.
You can also recommend content and shape the Portal for others.
The Element, 2009 by Ken Robinson
The Glasgow Film Theatre (GFT) is an independent cinema and educational charity located in the heart of Glasgow...
- “I believe Scotland stands on the threshold of becoming a world leader in creativity, if, and only if, the education sector embraces the challenge of creativity across the curriculum to realize the Curriculum for Excellence...”
Eric Booth, international creative learning consultant and author of The Everyday Work of Art
United Nations Creative Economy Report 2013 - Special Edition
- “Infants are extreme explorers; they possess qualities that are often lost by adulthood: curiosity, novelty seeking, always learning (and adapting) without much hesitation, and perhaps most importantly, not being afraid of failing...”
Rachel Wu - Dept. of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, University of Rochester, New York
Ken Edwards, Quality Improvement Officer, Angus Council
Vicky Featherstone, Artistic Director and Chief Executive, National Theatre of Scotland
Neil Logue, Director of Education, Angus Council
- “Encouraging young people and children to be as creative as possible is the greatest gift a tutor or teacher can offer...”
Keith Beattie, Education Officer, Scottish Music Centre
Creative PartnersCentre for the Moving Image - Edinburgh Filmhouse, Belmont Filmhouse (Aberdeen) & Edinburgh Internat
Centre For the Moving Image (CMI) is the umbrella organisation for Edinburgh Filmhouse, Belmont Filmhouse (Aberdeen) and Edinburgh International Film Festival...
Duncan Jones, Association for Scottish Literary Studies
Annette Bruton, Director of Education, Culture and Sport, Aberdeen City Council
Employing a 360° approach to the arts – working from a strong foundation, creating high quality performances and forging new pathways on and offline - Solar Bear challenges the mainstream and provokes society to re-evaluate its expectations...
Sir John Jones, Scottish Learning Festival 2011
Kate Morrison, Education Officer, Scottish Ballet
- “Creativity is the gift which sets human beings apart from the rest of the animal world, a practical exploration of our dreams and ideas...”
Catherine Cassidy, Associate Director Education, Scottish Ballet
- “I've always had a creative urge and I get immense satisfaction from creating something because it feels like I'm making sense of the world and imposing order on it...”
Alexander McCall Smith
Robert J. Sternberg, Oklahoma State University