Tailor your experience and have local creative partners, and content recommended by similar users, brought to the top.
You can also recommend content and shape the Portal for others.
The Graphic Equaliser was created by Education Scotland as an interactive tool for educators to explore and assess how creative the learning experience and teaching is...
Everything Is creative is an online digital poster/meme/infographic making tool that offers educators the capacity to do the following: • Build creativity infographics that relate creativity skills directly to their own practice, learners, subjects and themes...
Transform is a large-scale creative performance which can enable schools and communities to work collaboratively to produce high-impact theatre events...
The Element, 2009 by Ken Robinson
WE Schools is a unique, four-step active citizenship programme that inspires young people to identify the local and global issues that spark their passion, and empowers them with the skills and tools to make change...
- “I believe Scotland stands on the threshold of becoming a world leader in creativity, if, and only if, the education sector embraces the challenge of creativity across the curriculum to realize the Curriculum for Excellence...”
Eric Booth, international creative learning consultant and author of The Everyday Work of Art
Haidee Bell, Design Council
- “Creativity occurs when we ask questions, when we explore, when we actively enquire, when we dream, when we don't settle for the status quo...”
Paul Gorman, Head of Education and Participation, Visible Fictions
A YouTube channel sharing the work from the Scottish Youth Parliament's We CTV project...
- “We are committed to increasing the quantity and quality of opportunity for people of all ages to learn through engagement with the arts, screen and creative industries...”
Unlocking Potential Embracing Ambition - Creative Scotland's 10 Year Plan
AVailable as a Powerpoint slide this worksheet is adaptable to your own purposes, but had been created to allow diverse agendas and teams to collaborate on a 'dream project' using the Imagine If...
A tool created to encourage youth and adults to examine why and how young people participate throughout communities...
Young people across Scotland are being challenged to find groundbreaking ways to address the country's most pressing social problems...
- “Human creativity and innovation, at both the individual and group level, are the key drivers of the [creative economy]...”
United Nations Creative Economy Report 2013 - Special Edition
- “It can manifest itself in many shapes and forms, for example as being something completely new and tangible, completely new but abstract, an improvement to something that already exists or a solution to a problem or challenge...”
Gerard Queen - Project Manager, Scotland on Screen
- “I've always had a creative urge and I get immense satisfaction from creating something because it feels like I'm making sense of the world and imposing order on it...”
Alexander McCall Smith
Investors in People
Eco Drama is an award winning Scottish Theatre Company that creates quality theatre and creative learning experiences for children and young people which nurture a sense of curiosity, wonder and care for our natural world...