Tailor your experience and have local creative partners, and content recommended by similar users, brought to the top.
You can also recommend content and shape the Portal for others.
- “I believe Scotland stands on the threshold of becoming a world leader in creativity, if, and only if, the education sector embraces the challenge of creativity across the curriculum to realize the Curriculum for Excellence...”
Eric Booth, international creative learning consultant and author of The Everyday Work of Art
Creative Industries Federation
- “Infants are extreme explorers; they possess qualities that are often lost by adulthood: curiosity, novelty seeking, always learning (and adapting) without much hesitation, and perhaps most importantly, not being afraid of failing...”
Rachel Wu - Dept. of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, University of Rochester, New York
- “I want us all to think about new and creative ways to … encourage young people to create and build and invent — to be makers of things, not just consumers of things...”
Barack Obama, U.S. President
Sir John Jones, Scottish Learning Festival 2011
- “"The Creative Industries consistently punch well above their weight, outperforming all the other main industry sectors, and are a powerhouse within the UK economy...”
Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, Maria Miller
Steven Bathiche, Dir. of Research, Applied Sciences Group, Microsoft
Paul Collard - Creativity, Culture and Education
- “The high-skilled minority (characterised by their creativity, analytical and problem solving capabilities and communication skills) will have strong bargaining power in the labour market, whilst the low-skilled will bear the brunt of the drive for flexibility and cost reduction...”
The Future of Work: Jobs and Skills in 2030 (UKCES)