Take the User Journey Challenge
1. Ooh! – Scroll through the Creativity Portal, investigating anything that catches your eye.
2. Filtrate – Use Filter Content (top left in yellow) to see only those things that are relevant to you – try selecting two or three terms from the Filters and see what you get.
3. Your Creativity Portal Needs YOU! – Create an account (takes seconds). Marvel at how creative partners in your area and content recommended by your peers rise to the top.
4. Give something back – Find something you think is worth sharing and Recommend it.
5. Grab Your Partner – Find a Creative Partner you would rate locally and Recommend them.
6. Repeat – Find a couple more online teaching tools or policy documents that you find useful and recommend them too. There’s a prize for whoever makes the largest number of Recommends.*
7. Hear Ye! Hear Ye! – Subscribe to the relevant Creativity and… Newsfeed for your specialism if you haven’t already done so. If you haven’t seen the link it’s a Special kind of content…
(*Disclaimer: There isn’t actually a prize. Perhaps a badge, or an honourable mention? We’ll see.)
2 users recommend this