Tailor your experience and have local creative partners, and content recommended by similar users, brought to the top.
You can also recommend content and shape the Portal for others.
- “The government and the Cultural and Creative Industries need to take a united and coherent approach that guarantees equal access for everyone to a rich cultural education and the opportunity to live a creative life...”
Enriching Britain: Culture, Creativity and Growth - The Warwick Commission
WE Schools is a unique, four-step active citizenship programme that inspires young people to identify the local and global issues that spark their passion, and empowers them with the skills and tools to make change...
Haidee Bell, Design Council
Eco Drama is an award winning Scottish Theatre Company that creates quality theatre and creative learning experiences for children and young people which nurture a sense of curiosity, wonder and care for our natural world...
Big Big Sing is a UK wide project inspiring thousands of people across the UK to get singing...
- “There is an educational rationale for creative capacity development as a means to raise overall achievement, and close stubborn, persistent achievement gaps...”
RSA: Giving Schools the Power to Create - Developing creative capacities in learners and teachers
- “Human creativity and innovation, at both the individual and group level, are the key drivers of the [creative economy]...”
United Nations Creative Economy Report 2013 - Special Edition
We support Teachers and Learners with a focus on Creative and Interactive Teaching and Learning – learning effectively by doing...
- “"The Creative Industries consistently punch well above their weight, outperforming all the other main industry sectors, and are a powerhouse within the UK economy...”
Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, Maria Miller
Jupiter Artland Foundation is a contemporary sculpture park set in 120 acres of woodland just outside Edinburgh...
Starcatchers is a pioneering organisation specialising in performance and creativity for babies, toddlers and young children across Scotland...
Shantanu Narayen, Adobe President and CEO
- “The high-skilled minority (characterised by their creativity, analytical and problem solving capabilities and communication skills) will have strong bargaining power in the labour market, whilst the low-skilled will bear the brunt of the drive for flexibility and cost reduction...”
The Future of Work: Jobs and Skills in 2030 (UKCES)
Creative Industries Federation